Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Graduate Sqoop from Apache Incubator

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sqoop from Apache Incubator
Thanks Chris for your feedback. Yes, this vote is only intended to be held
in the Sqoop community. However, according to the guide on graduation [2],
the guidance on community graduation vote explicitly suggests copying the
Incubator general list when the vote is proposed. Hence, I added the
general list in the cc of the vote mail.

Also, I do state explicitly in the vote mail that if this community vote is
successful, we will draft a board resolution proposal and call it to vote
on the general Incubator list. When we do draft the board resolution
proposal it will have details about initial PMC.

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-community-vote

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar