Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The upcoming version of Spark is 0.8 - should be ready in a bit and is already
> pretty stable right now.

Ok, I'll restart the VOTE. Sorry about missing it.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 00:55