MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Legal Matter

Re: Legal Matter
You know if it wasn't for HR, working on Big Data projects would be fun.

Why don't you do what I always do... Show up with a box of doughnuts and a box of Coffee?
Works like a charm. Just don't get the ones with sprinkles on them. Bob doesn't like them.

Also tell them that is an overseas assignment so that they don't try and hit you up with OSHA concerns which only affect us in the states.

And if this is a rush job. Upscale the pastries.  (But you didn't hear this from me. )  ;-)

HTH
-Mike

PS. And who said that our Ninjas could only throw code exceptions?