Flume, mail # user - Cloudera Flume user guide doesn't cover HBase sinks

Re: Cloudera Flume user guide doesn't cover HBase sinks
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-08, 01:58
I believe that the reason is simple. This page seems to be documenting flume version 1.1.0, however hbase sinks were added in flume version 1.2.0.

Flume version 1.2.0 (with hbase sinks) is part of CDH4.1 and CDH3u5.

Jarcec