HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop Jobtracker web administration tool, hadoop job -list and Tasktrackers Web UI's show no information

Hadoop Jobtracker web administration tool, hadoop job -list and Tasktrackers Web UI's show no information
Hi!

I have a problem with the configuration of my Haddoop "cluster".
Unfortunately tools like Hadoop Jobtracker web administration tool,
hadoop job -list and Tasktrackers Web UI's don't show any informations.

I have described the problem in detail here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12667499/hadoop-jobtracker-web-administration-tool-hadoop-job-list-and-tasktrackers-web

Kind regards,
Romedius