Accumulo >> mail # user >> Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?

Re: Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?
I think you've got the gist, Josh. I was thinking in terms of the gitk
utilty to see data-set history. And git branch to see the list of
data-sets. Git was just a metaphor.