HBase, mail # user - Multiple region servers per physical node

Re: Multiple region servers per physical node
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-29, 23:12
Having a difficult time avoiding evacuation failures under concurrent read
and write stress. Tuning helps but raises contention for CPU. This is with
"interesting" heap sizes - 32-128GB.
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Bryan Beaudreault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)