Pig >> mail # user >> Reg: <Real Time PIG scripts>

Re: Reg: <Real Time PIG scripts>
2012/12/25 Kshiva Kps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> sorry to ask you if possible could you  pls advice on below points
>
> In general in Real time how we will write PIG scripts.

What is your real time mean? runtime debug?

maybe this can help you. http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigPen

> 2. Java + PIG scripts

sometimes only we commit pig scripts using shell, java just used to write
UDF.

> 3 Or both possible / depends on requirement  --If possible could you pls
> share one script which can be executed thro Eclipse IDE .It will increase
> my confidence level.

pig just depend nothing except the hadoop client(hadoop jars and confs in
the classpath).

>  Do we need JDBC connection while writing PIG scripts,many thanks

if you not use DBStorge, no need JDBC.