HBase, mail # dev - Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??

Re: Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 20:48
We can move when Hadoop does.

HOWEVER, it should be the same version used by downstream or we will have
classpath issues.

Furthermore, any refactoring from 6 to 7 may well need to be done through
shims in hadoop-compat modules unless all branches of Hadoop that we
support have a release that moves to Jetty 7 (or 9 or whatever).

I think we should wait at least until Hadoop makes a move, or if there is a
critical reason to do otherwise on our own initiative.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)