Pig >> mail # user >> BinCond is not working

Re: BinCond is not working
Did you do this first?

register piggybank.jar
*define BinCond org.apache.pig.piggybank.evaluation.decode.BinCond();*

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Apr 26, 2013, at 11:43 AM, soniya B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Russell,

Actually i am trying to convert sql queries to PIG script.
SELECT SUP1,DEP_NO,

CASE WHEN SVT1= 'Y' THEN 'A'

WHEN SVT2= 'Y' THEN 'B'
WHEN SVT3 = 'Y' THEN 'C'
WHEN SVT4= 'I' THEN 'D'
WHEN SVT5 = 'J' THEN 'E' ELSE 'F' END FROM PEP_ACC_Details

I am trying to convert above statement into PIG script and i have written
script below

A = Load 'PEP_ACC_Details' ;

B= foreach A generate
SUP1,DEP_NO,BinCond(SVT1,'Y','A',SVT2,'Y','B',SVT3,'Y','C',SVT4,'I','D',SVT5,'J','E','F');

but it is not working. Could you please verify and let me know..

Yours

Soniya
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Russell Jurney