MapReduce >> mail # dev >> What protocols are used in Mappers ?

+
rohit sarewar 2013-09-21, 14:30
Re: What protocols are used in Mappers ?
That does not seem to be a Hadoop error message. Check with OS. I believe it's coming from the OS level. A little more context on problem would be helpful. The full error message and steps that are leading to the problem, which version of Hadoop are you using etc.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Pisupat
On Sep 21, 2013, at 7:30 AM, rohit sarewar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> My map task failed stating the error message "No protocol specified".
> What does this mean ?
>
> Regards
> Rohit Sarewar
+