MapReduce, mail # dev - What protocols are used in Mappers ?

Re: What protocols are used in Mappers ?
Venkata K Pisupat 2013-09-21, 15:48
That does not seem to be a Hadoop error message. Check with OS. I believe it's coming from the OS level. A little more context on problem would be helpful. The full error message and steps that are leading to the problem, which version of Hadoop are you using etc.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Pisupat