Accumulo, mail # dev - Shell documentation appendix

Re: Shell documentation appendix
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-25, 14:13
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, and would it be simpler to call the Java code, instead of
> interacting with the shell in a script? Similar to what is done to
> generate docs/config.html?

*shrug* Interacting with the Shell in Java and replicating what HelpCommand
does sounds uglier to me.  I'd rather make sure that shell --fake works,
but I'm not sure why that's broken sometimes.  Is it harder to use a script
with maven?

Billie