HBase >> mail # user >> Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?
Seems a bit close to the other meetup on 02/28 in the South Bay but
maybe because it's in SF it's ok.

No personal preference since I'll be on the other side of the pond.

J-D