MapReduce, mail # user - HadoopV2 and HDFS-fuse

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-09, 05:33
+
Harsh J 2013-06-09, 13:08
Re: HadoopV2 and HDFS-fuse
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-09, 16:03
hi Harsh,

yes,
I‘ve build native -Pnative successfully.

I also used -Drequire.fuse=true. but I just found contrib/fuse directory is
empty. so I asked this question, Thanks Harsh.

--Send from my Sony mobile.