MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm also running the tests on fully distributed clusters in Bigtop --
> will report the findings tomorrow.

The first result of my test run is this:

Not sure it it qualifies as a blocker, but it looks serious
enough. Not just because it essentially make DN
logs grow to infinity (this issue actually can be
mitigated by managing local FS) but because
it suggests a deeper problem somehow.

I'd love to proceed with more testing, but I'm keeping
this current cluster running if anybody wants to
take a look.

Thanks,
Roman.