Pig, mail # dev - When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

Re: When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 17:34
My bad, I was talking about the user docs, not the site docs.
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You need to check in both author and publish.  The site is now directly
> loaded from SVN using what's under publish.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Feb 20, 2013, at 1:35 AM, Jonathan Coveney wrote:
>
> > I believe that this is how it works, but it has been a while and I want
> > make sure...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*