On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:38 AM, Enrico Olivelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

My take on this - we all know security is important for any communication
to bookies.

However, security is a big different scope of problems to address. we
shouldn't put everything in one big BP. I'd suggest us focusing on the
problems
that a BP tends to address, defer other things to separate BPs. Otherwise
we can't land any changes quickly.

We would like to integrate this for schedulers (e.g. k8s). so we can deploy
and operate bookkeeper easily
in those environments.