Our core in README.md is good, but github caches images, this is the good
link but GitHub cached an old version of the image
https://coveralls.io/repos/github/apache/bookkeeper/badge.svg?branch=master

I have tried with JaCoCo the result is similar, but there are no "scary"
message on console output like this:

net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.ParseException: Encountered
" "default" "default "" at line 332, column 5.
Was expecting one of:
    "abstract" ...
    "boolean" ...
    "byte" ...
    "char" ...
    "class" ...
    "double" ...
    "enum" ...
    "final" ...
    "float" ...
    "int" ...
    "interface" ...
    "long" ...
    "native" ...
    "private" ...
    "protected" ...
    "public" ...
    "short" ...
    "static" ...
    "strictfp" ...
    "synchronized" ...
    "transient" ...
    "void" ...
    "volatile" ...
    <IDENTIFIER> ...
    "}" ...
    ";" ...
    "@" ...
    "<" ...

at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.generateParseException(JavaParser.java:10490)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.jj_consume_token(JavaParser.java:10366)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.UnmodifiedInterfaceDeclaration(JavaParser.java:1475)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.InterfaceDeclaration(JavaParser.java:1273)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.TypeDeclaration(JavaParser.java:580)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.CompilationUnit(JavaParser.java:318)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.parser.JavaParser.parse(JavaParser.java:100)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.Javancss._measureSource(Javancss.java:192)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.Javancss._measureRoot(Javancss.java:268)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.Javancss.<init>(Javancss.java:347)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.javancss.JavancssFactory.newInstance(JavancssFactory.java:40)
at net.sourceforge.cobertura.reporting.ComplexityCalculator.getFunctionMetricsForSingleFile(ComplexityCalculator.java:243)

Maybe it is better to switch to JaCoCo, Cobertura wants to read java code
but cannot handle Java8 default methods interface syntax

Issue:
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/464

Patch to introduce the configuration:
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/465
Once we have a stable code coverage tool I would like to setup an automatic
check upon Pull Requests
Thoughts ?

Enrico

I will try on DL to in case we have to switch