Hi BookKeepers,
During this period I have changed my priorities, I am working on releases
of other products and actually I will be able to work at full time at BP14
only after some week, I need it for summer.

If someone has cycles to help I will appreciate, feel free to pick up
current patches and move forward. I will continue to follow that work, that
is very important for Bookkeeper as storage engine.

-- Enrico Olivelli