Il lun 8 gen 2018, 01:52 Sijie Guo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

While performing a minor release we have to use script (release.sh) which
reads from the config of the website, see my last commit on branch 4.6
I don't know how to handle this in a smart way, I am trying to change that
script but the solution is not immediate

Maybe this is another thread/topic

Enrico
--
-- Enrico Olivelli