Hi all,
I have drafted a first proposal for BP-14 - Relax Durability

We are talking about limiting the number of fsync to the journal while
preserving the correctness of the LAC protocol.

This is the link to the wiki page, but as the issue is huge we prefer to
use Google Documents for sharing comments

This is the document

All comments are welcome

I have added DL dev list in cc as the discussion is interesting for both

Enrico Olivelli