Jia Zhai 2017-09-13, 01:16
  Jia Zhai 2017-09-12, 08:30
  Jia Zhai 2017-09-07, 01:45
  Enrico Olivelli 2017-09-13, 07:16
  Sijie Guo 2017-09-13, 08:10
  Sijie Guo 2017-09-13, 08:25
Yep, we are on the same page
for this proposal the bookie will be a sort of "proxy" between the client
and the actual ledger manager implementation which will "live" inside the
bookie
it is only a new ledger manager to be used in clients, this ledger manager
will issue RPCs (or kind of "streaming" RPCs) to a list of bookies

Sorry. Maybe my curiosity is not clear.
If you have multiple bookies and each bookie holds its own version of
metadata, how do you coordinate them ? which will be the source of truth ?
Maybe we should start a new email thread in the future to talk about
"alternative distributed metadata storages"

Any way the meaning and the scope of the proposal is clear to me and I am
really OK with it, I hope it will get soon approved

-- Enrico
  Sijie Guo 2017-09-18, 23:08
  Enrico Olivelli 2017-09-16, 10:17
  Jia Zhai 2017-09-16, 10:10
  Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri 2017-09-16, 22:52
  Enrico Olivelli 2017-09-06, 11:57
  Enrico Olivelli 2017-09-05, 20:13
  Sijie Guo 2017-09-05, 19:28
  Jia Zhai 2017-09-06, 00:23