OK, but please consider that the more utility you add to the endpoint the
more users will want to enable it and so security will be a blocker issue

OK so are you already thinking about specific tools to manage bookies
without the bookie shell

Yes but it will be really tricky to implement, but please do it

OK, thanks

The ones you wrote are enough complete for me, I would like to have
read-only operation in order to have a global view on the status of the
system.

-- Enrico