On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Enrico Olivelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Just to clarify - we are not dropping ZK here. we are just proposing to
have a ledger manager implementation that doesn't depend on zookeeper
directly.
We are not modifying any existing ledger manager implementation.
we are not replacing A with B, even with zookeeper. the ledger management
is already abstracted in interfaces.
the users can use whatever system they prefer as the metadata store.

our direction is to provide an option to store metadata as well as data in
bookies. so in this option, there is no external metadata storage needed.

Maybe we could help the ZK community to move forward and resolve