OK, as there is not -1 I am marking this proposal as "Accepted".

Thank you Jia and Sijie for voting and for comments from other guys at the
meeting.

I wlil create and issue and send a pull request soon.
It will take some time as we need tons of JavaDocs, we are going to
introduce many *public *new classes, interfaces and method this time

-- Enrico