Hi
in one of my staging sites I got this error and the bookie cannot reclaim
disk space

I am running a pure 4.5 BookKeeper bookie
below is the error

Surely it is a broken EntryLog file.
Do you think the bookie could be recoverable ?
I did a backup, it does not contain sensitive data, I could share it

-- Enrico

17-09-19-14-37-22    Unexpected throwable caught
17-09-19-14-37-22    java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at
org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.EntryLogger.scanEntryLog(EntryLogger.java:1006)
    at
org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.EntryLogger.extractEntryLogMetadataByScanning(EntryLogger.java:1118)
    at
org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.EntryLogger.getEntryLogMetadata(EntryLogger.java:1031)
    at
org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.GarbageCollectorThread.extractMetaFromEntryLogs(GarbageCollectorThread.java:569)
    at
org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.GarbageCollectorThread.safeRun(GarbageCollectorThread.java:342)
    at org.apache.bookkeeper.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:33)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)