Sorry, I could not attend.
For my points:

4.6.1: I hope to be able to send release notes tomorrow, I am pretty busy
these days, otherwise I will do on next monday

BP14: work is going on, but it takes time, now I have other priorities, but
I hope we can make it for 4.7. We need new BC tests in order to be able to
merge important protocol changes

Enrico