Accumulo >> mail # user >> Organizing data in separate tables?

Organizing data in separate tables?
Is it more performant to have multiple tables for different sets of data, or would having a properly split table into tablets have the same or better performance.

I am storing data in three tables, but I was wondering if putting all that data into one table, with a row prefix, would have better performance. Thanks!

Roshan Punnoose
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-19, 23:28