MapReduce, mail # user - Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop

+
MARCOS MEDRADO RUBINELLI 2013-04-16, 10:27
+
Bejoy Ks 2013-04-16, 11:20
+
Amal G Jose 2013-04-16, 16:51
Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop
Adam Smieszny 2013-04-16, 16:55
There are also reference architectures available from a variety of hardware
vendors - the likes of Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, and others. They often outline
a reasonable framework for disk/cpu/memory mix, and usually include some
description of network as well. If you have a preferred hardware vendor,
that would be another route to pursue.

Cheers,
Adam

--