MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop

Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop
There are also reference architectures available from a variety of hardware
vendors - the likes of Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, and others. They often outline
a reasonable framework for disk/cpu/memory mix, and usually include some
description of network as well. If you have a preferred hardware vendor,
that would be another route to pursue.

Cheers,
Adam

--