HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase - Secondary Index

Re: HBase - Secondary Index
>how the massive number of get() is going to
perform againt the main table

Didnt follow u completely here. There wont be any get() happening.. As the
exact rowkey in a region we get from the index table, we can seek to the
exact position and return that row.

-Anoop-