Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-08, 00:50
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-08, 01:03
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-08, 03:58
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-08, 07:23
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-08, 23:18
+
Owen OMalley 2012-11-08, 23:22
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-15, 22:29
Re: hive 0.10 release
Another quick update. I have created a hive-0.10 branch. At this point,
HIVE-3678 is a blocker to do a 0.10 release. There are few others nice to
have which were there in my previous email. I will be happy to merge new
patches between now and RC if folks request for it and are low risk.

Thanks,
Ashutosh
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Good progress. Looks like folks are on board. I propose to cut the branch
> in next couple of days. There are few jiras which are patch ready which I
> want to get into the hive-0.10 release, including HIVE-3255 HIVE-2517
> HIVE-3400 HIVE-3678
> Ed has already made a request for HIVE-3083.  If folks have other patches
> they want see in 0.10, please chime in.
> Also, request to other committers to help in review patches. There are
> quite a few in Patch Available state.
>
> Thanks,
> Ashutosh
>

> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > +1
>> >
>> > On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Alexander Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> All
>> landing
>> > in
>> in
>> afterwards

+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2012-11-19, 23:26
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2012-11-20, 21:28
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-08, 00:56