Accumulo, mail # dev - Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

+
John Vines 2013-10-18, 18:37
Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
Christopher 2013-10-18, 18:56
I'm wondering if it would be prudent to go ahead and merge in the
ACCUMULO-210 and ACCUMULO-802 work, knowing it's only 95% complete, or
to push it at the last minute as I polish them up.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is just a friendly reminder to the community that we have a slated
> code freeze for November 1. That gives us just two weeks until that
> deadline.
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-18, 19:31
+