HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: some ideas for QJM and NFS

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-18, 06:53
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-18, 07:22
+
谢良 2013-02-18, 07:35
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-18, 07:56
+
谢良 2013-02-18, 08:02
Re: 答复: 答复: some ideas for QJM and NFS
I don't think this is an issue. QJM talks with JN  using RPC,  the default
handlers are enough for both DN and JN in my testing.

+
谢良 2013-02-18, 08:39
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-18, 06:36