Pig >> mail # user >> LOWER

+
Russell Jurney 2012-02-05, 01:59
I think pig UDFs are just classnames (case sensitive, LOWER is all capitals
in built-in). Are you suggesting to add something like function registry to
pig? That would be a good idea. As a workaround (or solution), we have
pigrc and pigbootup to rename functions.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"