HBase >> mail # user >> Stopping hbase results in core dump.

+
Kim Chew 2013-09-20, 00:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-20, 00:18
+
Kim Chew 2013-09-20, 01:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-20, 04:46
+
Kim Chew 2013-09-20, 17:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-20, 18:23
+
Kim Chew 2013-09-20, 18:44
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-20, 18:52
+
Kim Chew 2013-09-20, 18:52
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-20, 18:53
Re: Stopping hbase results in core dump.
JDWP = Java Debug Wire Protocol.
Are you remote debugging? Looks the debug listener is preventing the process from shutting down.
-- Lars