Hive >> mail # user >> Last time request for cwiki update privileges

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-08-20, 21:39
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-08-20, 22:13
Re: Last time request for cwiki update privileges
Thanks Ashutosh

From: Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:13 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: Last time request for cwiki update privileges

Hi Sanjay,

Really sorry for that. I apologize for the delay. You are added now. Feel free to make changes to make Hive even better!

Thanks,
Ashutosh
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Sanjay Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hey guys

I can only think of two reasons for my request is not yet accepted

1. The admins don't want to give me access

2. The admins have not seen my mail yet.

This is the fourth and the LAST time I am requesting permission to edit wiki docs…Nobody likes being ignored and that includes me.

Meanwhile to show my thankfulness to the Hive community I shall continue to answer questions .There will be no change in that behavior

Regards

sanjay