Flume >> mail # user >> Log4JAppender Sink Groups

Re: Log4JAppender Sink Groups
That can also be accomplished with the FailoverRPCClient.

https://github.com/apache/flume/tree/trunk/flume-ng-sdk/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/api

It looks to me like we need extend the log4j appender to support
FailoverRPCClient.

There is also the log4j2 flume appender which is basically an embedded
agent:

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/appenders.html#FlumeAppender

Brock