Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
+1.

Here is what I checked:
1. Checksums and signatures look good.
2. Verified license file, readme, change log and notice file (more on this below).
3. Built, ran unit tests, ran an agent with the sample config - looks good.
Additional notes:
The LICENSE file seems to list three libraries which we do not pull in:

commons logging
http-client
http-core
We probably should remove these from the license file too.

Thanks,
Hari
--
Hari Shreedharan