HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk vs. precommit dev env

Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
The jenkins settings on hadoop* are overwritten by the
${WORKSPACE}/nightly/hudsonEnv.sh
So whatever jdk settings you put in jenkins, you have a 1.6 at the end.

As well, the maven and jdk directory differ between the ubuntu and the
hadoop machines.

Today, for trunk and trunk on hadoop 2, I've set jdk=1.6 & parallel=2