MapReduce, mail # dev - MAPREDUCE-5069: adding concrete common implementations of CombineFileInputFormat

MAPREDUCE-5069: adding concrete common implementations of CombineFileInputFormat
Sangjin Lee 2013-03-28, 19:12
Hi folks,

I submitted a patch for adding some concrete implementations of
CombineFileInputFormat.

I would very much like your input and review on this patch, and if you guys
find it good for commit please let me know how to proceed on this one. I'm
an Apache committer and believe also a contributor for hadoop. Thanks in
advance!

Regards,
Sangjin