On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Chris Rohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think based on our previous discussion the answer is yes.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-blur-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCAB6tTr24VbG2QbXXWZd9q+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

I think that we should move forward with Andrew's suggestion:

If no one has any issues I will go ahead and migrate the apache-blur-0.2 to
become master based on this approach:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2763006/change-the-current-branch-to-master-in-git

It's tagged so it won't be the end of the world, but it might make a fix to
the current RC a little bit tricky.

Thanks,

Aaron