Search Hadoop and all its sub project:
Sort:

Switch to Threaded View
Subject: Re: cluster on fully random ports
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Garrett Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
My vote is to look them up via thrift (and cache as needed).  The config
value is "blur.http.status.running.port" and can be retrieved by calling
getConfiguration() on the given process.  We could likely build a nice
little java object that would cache things as needed and make the results
available via a thrift admin call.

Aaron