Pig >> mail # user >> PigStorageWithInputPath and space as delimiter

Re: PigStorageWithInputPath and space as delimiter
Hi Diederik,

I assume that you're using the example code in the wiki page? If so, you
need to add a constructor that takes arguments to your  UDF. The reason why
PigStorage works with arguments is because it has the following constructor:

    public PigStorage(String delimiter) {
        this();
        fieldDel = StorageUtil.parseFieldDel(delimiter);
    }

But this constructor is not inherited by PigStorageWithInputPath even
though it extends PigStorage.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo