Pig >> mail # user >> Loading arbitrary objects

If I wanted to load arbitrary objects into some tuples what classes
should I be looking at? Would I need some of storage class?

For example I have data file with out that contains
org.apache.mahout.fpm.pfpgrowth.convertors.string.TopKStringPatterns. I
would like to iterate over them using pig using something like:

rows = LOAD 'data' using TopKStringPatternsStorage();

Is this correct? Is there any wiki on creating storages? Is there
anything I should look out for?

Thanks for the pointers