Hive, mail # user - is that possible to use Hive 0.11 with libthrift 0.7

is that possible to use Hive 0.11 with libthrift 0.7
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-10-10, 19:09
Hi, all,
I am writing a piece of code talking to Hive 0.11 Hive Server 2. The JDBC
code depends on libthrift 0.9. However one component which depends on
libthrift 0.7 and not binary compatible with libthrift 0.9.

When I downgrade to 0.7, I got below NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/thrift/scheme/StandardScheme.

Any idea how to make HS2 working with thrift 0.7? Thanks.

Johnny