HBase >> mail # user >> where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase

Re: where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase
Ok, rechecked out the project as java project in Eclipse and now F3 key is
working and I should be able to browse the source with ease, I hope :)