Hive, mail # user - HiveHistory and HiveHistoryViewer

Re: HiveHistory and HiveHistoryViewer
Qiang Wang 2012-12-16, 10:51
glad to receive your reply!

here is my point:
Firstly, I think HiveHistoryViewer is inconsistent with HiveHistory.
Secondly, hive server may be deloyed on linux, but client can be anywhere.
hql from client will be logged into history file and hql may contails '\r'