Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to use TsProcessor ?

Re: How to use TsProcessor ?
Apologies, but the documentation around processor configs is somewhat out
dated (CHUKWA-538).

For one, TsProcessor is not the default. DefaultProcessor is. You can change
this with the chukwa.demux.mapper.default.processor setting.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-473

Also, ithe docs don't include some enhancements to TsProcessor to make it
more multi-purpose. It can handle any data type passed to it as long as it
can parse out the date. See this JIRA for how to override the default or the
per-dataType date parsing logic:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-472
Eric is best to field the HBase schema question.